Topics

moderated Access to network licence via VPN

Jacob

Hi!

In the job we use network licences for JAWS and ZoomText. It works fine but if a client leave the building the licence is ofcourse lost. Does any one know if it's possible to get access to a licence if I install a VPN server on the PC that host the licence server? Then the clients can connect via VPN when they're out of range on our wifi to grab a licence. Also one more important question. If it's possible will it be legal then? The meaning is ofcourse only to give access to the licences for our own PC's.

OZ0TE Jacob