De: Michael Munn
Enviado: martes, 2 de junio de 2020 01:01 p. m.
Para: main@jfw.groups.io
Asunto: Accesible Twitter Applications

Dear Listers, hope you are well. I'm sending this email just want to ask whether if there is an Application that allow me to Access Twitter besides using the Mainstream Twitter.com. I'm soon going to be a broadcaster  and in my show, I would like to interact with my listeners. Unorder to do that, I need to find an accessible Twitter program that enable me to quickly scan each post at a very quick manner. If y'all know a program  like this, Please let me know

TIA.

Best regards

Michael Munn

Michael Munn

Thank you.

Armando Vias

here is the link to download the program. https://twblue.es/downloads/

Armando L. Vias
Owner | The Blind Advocate Network
Getting Advocacy Results For The Blind And Low-visioned

View my LinkedIn Profile: linkedin.com/in/armando-vias

Website: https://theblindadvocate.net
Email: avias@...
Phone: (855) 722-3122 Extension 700
Facebook: The Blind Advocate Network
Twitter: @theblndadvn

On Jun 2, 2020, at 2:36 PM, Michael Munn <michaelrbms@...> wrote:

Thank you.

marilyn

Hello all,

A few Twitter questions.

Why would one use a Twitter app as opposed to Twitter.com?

I have a Twitter account and have been accessing it with Twitter.com and IE. Today I tried to log in, but couldn’t at all. I used Google Chrome and got in, but now everything is different. I can’t find many of the items I used to be able to read before, such as how many tweets I’ve sent, how many people I follow, and how many followers I have. I also can’t find the place that lists followers and the place where I can follow someone.

Is this a Jaws problem? If so, how can I fix it? If not, where can I go to find out how to make the information readable again?

Many thanks.

Marilyn