Topics

moderated A thank you letter.

Ron Kolesar

I was able to talk to a operator at the bank today.
It is looking like it is at their end.
I am working with them to fix the issue.
But for now I have a work around for accessing my account.
Again, I deeply appreciate everyone's help in this matter.
Ron who can earn a license to use a radio but for some strange reason can't
be trusted to earn a license to drive a car.
Ron KR3DOG

Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG
Who's now also Ares and NIMS Certified as well

Have you checked which version of Edge you have? Seems like everybody else wh o has tried this given the bank address you provided has no problem finding the submit button.
In any case, have you tried to simply press enter after entering your password, don't exit forms mode, just put in your user Id, tab and put in your password and then press enter.
In many cases this will submit the information although not in all.

I was able to talk to a operator at the bank today.
It is looking like it is at their end.
I am working with them to fix the issue.
But for now I have a work around for accessing my account.
Again, I deeply appreciate everyone's help in this matter.
Ron who can earn a license to use a radio but for some strange reason can't be trusted to earn a license to drive a car.
Ron KR3DOG

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,From Ron Kolesar Volunteer Certified Licensed Emergency Communications Station And Volunteer Certified Licensed Ham Radio Station With the Call Sign of KR3DOG Who's now also Ares and NIMS Certified as well