Topics

moderated A Question About JAWS Accessibility

Lynne Moore

Hello everyone.  I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy out there.  I am currently job hunting for transcription jobs I can do from home and some of them say that my computer needs to be able to run virtual desktop interface.  Does anyone know if that is accessible with JAWS?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Lynne Moore

Lee Anne Atkinson

Hi Lynn,

I have successfully used JAWS with a virtual desktop.  JAWS needs to be installed on the virtual desktop as well as your "personal" desktop.   I cannot recall the keyboard commands to switch between desktops but it does work.  If you want to email me off list you can do that.

lee.atkinson@...

Best, Lee Anne

Visit us online at www.alphapointe.org

Keep up with all of the exciting things going on at Alphapointe –

follow us on social media!