moderated a couple of keys

tom x <ballistic719@...>

Hi,

Can someone please refresh my memory and inform me of the key combination which displays the settings for an application when that application is currently loaded?

Also, the key combination for informing the user of the function of the keywhen depressed without activating that key combination?

Thanks

Tom

leonard morris

I probably am not getting exactly what you’re saying but I think you’re asking about the bypass key which is in Jaws Jaws Key  +3 and I think you’re asking about shift F 10 when you’re in an application hope this helps

Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.

On Jan 1, 2022, at 2:04 PM, tom x <ballistic719@...> wrote:

Hi,

Can someone please refresh my memory and inform me of the key combination which displays the settings for an application when that application is currently loaded?

Also, the key combination for informing the user of the function of the keywhen depressed without activating that key combination?

Thanks

Tom

Marty Hutchings

JAWS Keyboard help is Insert and the number 1 on the number row.

On 1/1/2022 12:09 AM, leonard morris wrote:
I probably am not getting exactly what you’re saying but I think you’re asking about the bypass key which is in Jaws Jaws Key  +3 and I think you’re asking about shift F 10 when you’re in an application hope this helps

Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.

Hi,

Thanks

Tom

-- 
Thanks,
Lion Marty Hutchings
BOLD Secretary, Program Director and VIP Liaison
(262) 605-8981
mhutchings152730@...
www.wisconsinbold.com

Bill White

Hi, Tom. I think the other key combination you are looking for is JAWS key plus Q to tell you which application is loaded, and which scripts are being used while that application is loaded.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of tom x
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2021 9:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: a couple of keys

Hi,

Can someone please refresh my memory and inform me of the key
combination which displays the settings for an application when that
application is currently loaded?

Also, the key combination for informing the user of the function of the
keywhen depressed without activating that key combination?

Thanks

Tom

tom x <ballistic719@...>

Thanks for your reply Marty,

Yes, the help command was one of the key combinations being requested.

Cheers

Tom

On 1/01/2022 4:49 pm, Marty Hutchings wrote:

JAWS Keyboard help is Insert and the number 1 on the number row.

On 1/1/2022 12:09 AM, leonard morris wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Tom

-- 
Thanks,
Lion Marty Hutchings
BOLD Secretary, Program Director and VIP Liaison
(262) 605-8981
mhutchings152730@...
www.wisconsinbold.com

tom x <ballistic719@...>

Thanks for your reply Lennard.

It was the help command, Jaws key 1 I was looking for.

Cheers

Tom

On 1/01/2022 4:09 pm, leonard morris wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Tom

tom x <ballistic719@...>

Hi Bill,

I'll check out your suggestion.

Thanks

Tom

On 1/01/2022 5:46 pm, Bill White wrote:
Hi, Tom. I think the other key combination you are looking for is JAWS key plus Q to tell you which application is loaded, and which scripts are being used while that application is loaded.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of tom x

Hi,

Also, the key combination for informing the user of the function of the
keywhen depressed without activating that key combination?

Thanks

Tom

Steve Nutt

Him,

JAWS Key and 1 will turn on key describer. Do it again to turn it off.

JAWS key and 6 will get you into the settings for the app that has focus.

All the best

Steve

--
To subscribe to our News and Special Offers list, go to https://www.comproom.co.uk/subscribe

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage
Hertfordshire
SG1 4PW
T: +44(0)1438-742286
M: +44(0)7956-334938
F: +44(0)1438-759589
E: steve@comproom.co.uk
W: https://www.comproom.co.uk

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of tom x
Sent: 01 January 2022 05:50

Hi,

Thanks

Tom

Van Lant, Robin

I think you are looking for JAWS V to open the Quick Settings for the given application you are currently in.

Sent: Saturday, January 1, 2022 3:51 AM
Subject: Re: a couple of keys

WARNING: This email originated externally. Exercise caution. Think before clicking links or opening attachments.

Hi Bill,

Thanks

Tom

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of tom
x

Hi,

Also, the key combination for informing the user of the function of
the keywhen depressed without activating that key combination?

Thanks

Tom

KeyCorp Public

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost as a result of any transmission errors. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.

This communication is for informational purposes only, is not an offer, solicitation, recommendation or commitment for any transaction or to buy or sell any security or other financial product, and is not intended as investment advice or as a confirmation of any transaction. Any market price, indicative value, estimate, view, opinion, data or other information herein is not warranted as to completeness or accuracy, is subject to change without notice, and KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. accepts no liability for its use or to update or keep it current. Any views or opinions are those of the individual sender, not necessarily of KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.

The sender of this communication is a licensed securities representative employed by or associated with KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC and may also represent KeyBank National Association (“KeyBank N.A.”). Securities products and services are offered by KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank N.A.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Ashleigh Piccinino

Sent from Ashleigh's Fire I assume you're using jaws for windows. Press F1 for jaws help. Hope this helps

On January 3, 2022, at 9:54 AM, "Van Lant, Robin via groups.io" <Robin_Van_Lant@...> wrote:

I think you are looking for JAWS V to open the Quick Settings for the given application you are currently in.

Sent: Saturday, January 1, 2022 3:51 AM
Subject: Re: a couple of keys

WARNING: This email originated externally. Exercise caution. Think before clicking links or opening attachments.

Hi Bill,

Thanks

Tom

> Hi, Tom. I think the other key combination you are looking for is JAWS key plus Q to tell you which application is loaded, and which scripts are being used while that application is loaded.
>
> Bill White
>
> billwhite92701@...
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of tom
> x
> Sent: Friday, December 31, 2021 9:50 PM
> To: main@jfw.groups.io
> Subject: a couple of keys
>
> Hi,
>
>
> Can someone please refresh my memory and inform me of the key
> combination which displays the settings for an application when that
> application is currently loaded?
>
>
> Also, the key combination for informing the user of the function of
> the keywhen depressed without activating that key combination?
>
>
> Thanks
>
> Tom
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> .

KeyCorp Public

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost as a result of any transmission errors. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.

This communication is for informational purposes only, is not an offer, solicitation, recommendation or commitment for any transaction or to buy or sell any security or other financial product, and is not intended as investment advice or as a confirmation of any transaction. Any market price, indicative value, estimate, view, opinion, data or other information herein is not warranted as to completeness or accuracy, is subject to change without notice, and KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. accepts no liability for its use or to update or keep it current. Any views or opinions are those of the individual sender, not necessarily of KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.

The sender of this communication is a licensed securities representative employed by or associated with KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC and may also represent KeyBank National Association (“KeyBank N.A.”). Securities products and services are offered by KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank N.A.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.