moderated a couple of keys

tom x <ballistic719@...>

Hi,

Can someone please refresh my memory and inform me of the key combination which displays the settings for an application when that application is currently loaded?

Also, the key combination for informing the user of the function of the keywhen depressed without activating that key combination?

Thanks

Tom

leonard morris

I probably am not getting exactly what you’re saying but I think you’re asking about the bypass key which is in Jaws Jaws Key  +3 and I think you’re asking about shift F 10 when you’re in an application hope this helps

On Jan 1, 2022, at 2:04 PM, tom x <ballistic719@...> wrote:

Hi,

Can someone please refresh my memory and inform me of the key combination which displays the settings for an application when that application is currently loaded?

Also, the key combination for informing the user of the function of the keywhen depressed without activating that key combination?

Thanks

Tom

Marty Hutchings

JAWS Keyboard help is Insert and the number 1 on the number row.

--
Thanks,
Lion Marty Hutchings

Bill White

Hi, Tom. I think the other key combination you are looking for is JAWS key plus Q to tell you which application is loaded, and which scripts are being used while that application is loaded.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net

Can someone please refresh my memory and inform me of the key
combination which displays the settings for an application when that
application is currently loaded?

Also, the key combination for informing the user of the function of the
keywhen depressed without activating that key combination?

Thanks

Tom

tom x <ballistic719@...>

Thanks for your reply Marty,

Yes, the help command was one of the key combinations being requested.

Cheers

Tom

On 1/01/2022 4:49 pm, Marty Hutchings wrote:

[...]

Thanks for your reply Lennard.

It was the help command, Jaws key 1 I was looking for.

Cheers

Tom

On 1/01/2022 4:09 pm, leonard morris wrote:
I probably am not getting exactly what you’re saying but I think you’re asking about the bypass key which is in Jaws Jaws Key  +3 and I think you’re asking about shift F 10 when you’re in an application hope this helps

On Jan 1, 2022, at 2:04 PM, tom x <ballistic719@...> wrote:

Hi,

Can someone please refresh my memory and inform me of the key combination which displays the settings for an application when that application is currently loaded?

Also, the key combination for informing the user of the function of the keywhen depressed without activating that key combination?

Thanks

Tom

tom x <ballistic719@...>

Hi Bill,

I'll check out your suggestion.

Thanks

Tom

On 1/01/2022 5:46 pm, Bill White wrote:
Hi, Tom. I think the other key combination you are looking for is JAWS key plus Q to tell you which application is loaded, and which scripts are being used while that application is loaded.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net

Can someone please refresh my memory and inform me of the key
combination which displays the settings for an application when that
application is currently loaded?

Also, the key combination for informing the user of the function of the
keywhen depressed without activating that key combination?

Thanks

Tom

.

Steve Nutt

Him,

JAWS Key and 1 will turn on key describer. Do it again to turn it off.

JAWS key and 6 will get you into the settings for the app that has focus.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage
Hertfordshire
SG1 4PW
T: +44(0)1438-742286
M: +44(0)7956-334938
F: +44(0)1438-759589
E: steve@comproom.co.uk
Can someone please refresh my memory and inform me of the key combination which displays the settings for an application when that application is currently loaded?

Also, the key combination for informing the user of the function of the keywhen depressed without activating that key combination?

Thanks

Tom

Van Lant, Robin

I think you are looking for JAWS V to open the Quick Settings for the given application you are currently in.

Hi, Tom. I think the other key combination you are looking for is JAWS key plus Q to tell you which application is loaded, and which scripts are being used while that application is loaded.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net

Can someone please refresh my memory and inform me of the key
combination which displays the settings for an application when that
application is currently loaded?

Also, the key combination for informing the user of the function of
the keywhen depressed without activating that key combination?

Thanks

Tom

.

KeyCorp Public

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Ashleigh Piccinino

Sent from Ashleigh's Fire I assume you're using jaws for windows. Press F1 for jaws help. Hope this helps