From: Randy Barnett
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 1:57 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: using jaws how do you set up for the first time WIFI on a new computer?

press insert plus f11 then arrow to the icon that will say connections
available and press enter. now find your wifi network and then enter the
password when prompted.

On 12/28/2020 9:01 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:
just connect a rj45 cord from the router to her computer, and it should find the interface.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@calweb.com

On 12/28/2020 11:05 AM, Hank William Merchant wrote:
\
Hello,

Happy Holidays everyone and hope you all have a super, great and safe and prosperous New Year in 2021! In Win10 using jfw 2020, can someone maybe plese tell me how easy it is with jaws to setup your wifi for the first time so I can setup successfully the WIFI on my wife's computer so then my wifes computer will connect successfully to the internet through our already setup router? Any help I can maybe get with this would be so very much appreciated! Much, much thanks in advance for any possible help with this!

Seasons greetings!,
Kindest regards,
Hank