From: David Ingram
Sent: Tuesday, Apr 19, 2016 11:33:39 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: If you want to get out of forty minuit mode?

Hi list members, if you want to get out of forty minuit mode you may
have to have your authorization count set back to three, and or you need
the authorization code in order to get out of forty minuit mode and be
able to use jaws with out having to reboot your computer each time that
the forty minuits is reached. Just some things to think about.

David Moore

I called FS and they emailed my authorization code to me, because I had lost it. They emailed it in a few minutes. Take care.

Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 11:33 AM

Hi list members, if you want to get out of forty minuit mode you may have to have your authorization count set back to three, and or you need the authorization code in order to get out of forty minuit mode and be able to use jaws with out having to reboot your computer each time that the forty minuits is reached.  Just some things to think about.

David Ingram

Once you call freedomscientific tech support and give them your cereal
number and explain that you need your authorization count set back to three
they will do that as well as give you the code in order that you enter in
the code to get out of demo mode with jaws. I hope that this helps?

please explain how. I don't recall if this is possible.
.

Hi list members, if you want to get out of forty minuit mode you may
have to have your authorization count set back to three, and or you need
the authorization code in order to get out of forty minuit mode and be
able to use jaws with out having to reboot your computer each time that
the forty minuits is reached. Just some things to think about.

Mario

oh, yeah. I get it now.

please explain how. I don't recall if this is possible.
.

Hi list members, if you want to get out of forty minuit mode you may
have to have your authorization count set back to three, and or you need
the authorization code in order to get out of forty minuit mode and be
able to use jaws with out having to reboot your computer each time that
the forty minuits is reached. Just some things to think about.

larelishumate@...

I'd rather The licenses setback to three and not use the 40 minute mode for jaws. I don't like rebooting my computer every 40 minutes just to get work done. I rather have jaws as a full version without interruptions.

Laura

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 19, 2016, at 11:33 AM, "David Ingram" <dingram269@...> wrote:

Hi list members, if you want to get out of forty minuit mode you may have to have your authorization count set back to three, and or you need the authorization code in order to get out of forty minuit mode and be able to use jaws with out having to reboot your computer each time that the forty minuits is reached.  Just some things to think about.

larelishumate@...

The best way to reset the licenses is to uninstall jaws on the computers that you do not need them. I go for help by calling freedom scientific to help me out.

Laura

Sent from my iPhone