From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Patrick Johnson
Sent: February 3, 2018 9:55 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Locking the cursors together in Excel 2013 with JAWS 2018

Group,

Is there a way to lock the JAWS cursors together in Excel so that it is easier to figure out which cells I am entering data into and where the cursor is when inserting rows/columns?

Thanks,

Patrick

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

You can always quickly check what cell you are in with Jaws Key+C.
Not sure why the Jaws cursor would help in locating what cell you are in, as you move the PC cursor it announces the cell you are on.