From: Gaylen Kapperman [mailto:gkapperman@...]
Sent: Wednesday, Jan 31, 2018 11:50 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: looking for JAWS script writers

Friends, I am searching for competent JAWS script writers who write
scripts for reasonably priced compensation. If you are one of those and
are looking for work, please contact me at
gkapperman@...<mailto:gkapperman@...>
and give me your name, telephone number and of course, e-mail address.
Sincerely,
Gaylen Kapperman
Northern Illinois university

Gaylen Kapperman