i tunes

Mark Furness

Is there something one should do to use ITunes? With jaws 2018 in

windows 10?

I can not find the list of my songs. I wish to make play list on my IPhone.

Thank you for all your help!

Mark F.

Michal Nowicki

Mark,

I also use iTunes with JAWS 2018 on a Windows 10 computer, and I don’t have any access problems, so I’m not sure what’s going on.

Michal

Is there something one should do to use ITunes? With jaws 2018 in

windows 10?

I can not find the list of my songs. I wish to make play list on my IPhone.

Thank you for all your help!

Mark F.

David Moore

Hi!

I use iTunes as well with JAWS 2018 on a Windows 10 1709 fall creators update.

iTunes works very well for me.

I am not sure, either, what is going on.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I also use iTunes with JAWS 2018 on a Windows 10 computer, and I don’t have any access problems, so I’m not sure what’s going on.

Michal

Is there something one should do to use ITunes? With jaws 2018 in

windows 10?

I can not find the list of my songs. I wish to make play list on my IPhone.

Thank you for all your help!

Mark F.

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

What version are you useing? Some people are having trouble with the newest version and I know one of the previous versions was just as you describe. No way to select songs or create play lists to transfer to your IPhone/Ipod.

Robert Logue

Are you saying you can get at all the areas of Itunes by using tab and the arrow keys and it behaves predictably?

I ask because Jaws and Itunes don't make sense to me.  I've tried changing various recommend settings.

Jaws 18 also stops talking at times.

I've used Itunes for years. This is about the worst version to me.I keep using it because I have Apple Music subscription and an iPhone.

It seems like most vips think it's OK.

Bob

Mark,