searching in Outlook 2016 not giving me what I'm looking for

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,

I’m using outlook 2016.

Recently, I joined NFB Krafters Korner.

I’m currently taking a class on how to make loom-knit wrist warmers.

I’m trying to find all the parts to the directions.

Does anyone know how I can find them easily?

No matter what I type into the search field, I get results that are totally errelivant.

Thanks for any advice,

Jessica

Joe DiNero

What I would do in this circumstance is do a search for the email mailing address of the mailing list and add a few keywords and see if that works. I would not just use keywords alone