email atachments

Val Paul

Hi all!

Can someone tell me how to forward an email with an atchment with jaws? I use thunderbird, and have never done this before.

Thanks.

Val.

Gordon Legge <legge@...>

To forward a message in Thunderbird:

alt-m to launch a menu of message options, and then f to forward. You then need to enter the address of the person you want to forward to. The attachment should accompany the forwarded message.

Good luck.

--Gordon

On 1/29/2018 7:53 AM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi all!

Can someone tell me how to forward an email with an atchment with jaws? I use thunderbird, and have never done this before.

Thanks.

Val.

Elaine Young <hidden_spring@...>

Val,

With your message open, hit alt, m then f. This will put you in the address edit box. Simply type the address to where you want to send it,  tab through to the body of the message if you want to include your own message and send.

-Elaine

--
Knowing the future is uncertain; knowing the One who holds the future is a sure thing.
Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

Duchess Says Goodbye To Royal Family
risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5a6f3580caad357e7dcdst04vuc

Walker, Michael E

Also, get used to learning the menu bar in Thunderbird. That works better for those of us who are not as good at memorizing keyboard shortcuts. I am more menu driven.

[...]

Thanks Elaine!

Val.

On 29/01/2018 14:53, Elaine Young wrote:
Val,

With your message open, hit alt, m then f. This will put you in the address edit box. Simply type the address to where you want to send it,  tab through to the body of the message if you want to include your own message and send.

-Elaine

On 1/29/2018 8:53 AM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi all!

Can someone tell me how to forward an email with an atchment with jaws? I use thunderbird, and have never done this before.

Thanks.

Val.

Val Paul

Yes, my memory's not what it used to be!  [Old age coming on!]

I'll do michael

On 29/01/2018 15:10, Walker, Michael E wrote:
[...]

Hi Gordon!

Thanks, i'll try to remember that.

Val.

On 29/01/2018 14:45, Gordon Legge wrote:
To forward a message in Thunderbird:

alt-m to launch a menu of message options, and then f to forward. You then need to enter the address of the person you want to forward to. The attachment should accompany the forwarded message.

Good luck.

--Gordon

On 1/29/2018 7:53 AM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi all!

Can someone tell me how to forward an email with an atchment with jaws? I use thunderbird, and have never done this before.

Thanks.

Val.

Walker, Michael E

I have never been good at memorizing keyboard shortcuts. When I try, I later have to look them up in the help files for each app. I use too many apps to memorize what goes with each. I do not just email, browse the web, and use Word.

[...]

Brice Mijares <bricemijares@...>

I fine it easier to locate the file you want to send, say it's in your document folder, high lite the file, context key, send to, arrow down to mail recipient and hit enter and fill in the edit boxes.

On 1/29/2018 6:45 AM, Gordon Legge wrote:
To forward a message in Thunderbird:
alt-m to launch a menu of message options, and then f to forward. You then need to enter the address of the person you want to forward to. The attachment should accompany the forwarded message.
Good luck.
--Gordon
On 1/29/2018 7:53 AM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi all!

Can someone tell me how to forward an email with an atchment with jaws? I use thunderbird, and have never done this before.

Thanks.

Val.

Walker, Michael E

That works well, only if you are sending one file. You need to know both ways. The former recommendation for doing it in Thunderbird is good for multiple files.

I fine it easier to locate the file you want to send, say it's in your document folder, high lite the file, context key, send to, arrow down to mail recipient and hit enter and fill in the edit boxes.

On 1/29/2018 6:45 AM, Gordon Legge wrote:
To forward a message in Thunderbird:

alt-m to launch a menu of message options, and then f to forward. You
then need to enter the address of the person you want to forward to.
The attachment should accompany the forwarded message.

Good luck.

--Gordon

On 1/29/2018 7:53 AM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi all!

Can someone tell me how to forward an email with an atchment with
jaws? I use thunderbird, and have never done this before.

Thanks.

Val.

Brice Mijares <bricemijares@...>

Disregard last message, For some reason, I thought it was about attachments.
Best to finish first cup of coffee!

On 1/29/2018 7:23 AM, brice Mijares wrote:
I fine it easier to locate the file you want to send, say it's in your document folder, high lite the file, context key, send to, arrow down to mail recipient and hit enter and fill in the edit boxes.
On 1/29/2018 6:45 AM, Gordon Legge wrote:
To forward a message in Thunderbird:

alt-m to launch a menu of message options, and then f to forward. You then need to enter the address of the person you want to forward to. The attachment should accompany the forwarded message.

Good luck.

--Gordon

On 1/29/2018 7:53 AM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi all!

Can someone tell me how to forward an email with an atchment with jaws? I use thunderbird, and have never done this before.

Thanks.

Val.

Walker, Michael E

It was about attachments.

[...]

You can highlight multiple files and send them the way I suggested.

On 1/29/2018 7:25 AM, Walker, Michael E wrote:
[...]

Got it. In your original message, you didn't write the instructions as if the sender wanted to send multiple files. I wanted to make sure the sender had instructions for how to do that, if that was the case. Thanks.