Date 1 - 1 of 1
Moderated JAWS2023.2210.14 Beta 3 Direct Download link, Report Form Link + What's New
Below is the direct download link for Beta 3 J2023 build 2210.14 along with the Beta report form direct link and what's new in this version.
Beta report form:
Link to the info below plus much more:
Enhancements in JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion 2023 Public Beta 3
The following is a list of improvements made between Public Beta 2 and Public Beta 3. Note that while many customer-reported enhancements are included
in this release, the following is a list of more notable changes.
Enhancements in JAWS 2023 Public Beta 3
list of 12 items
• In the Outlook Scheduling Assistant, JAWS now reads as expected in the All Attendees field when reviewing the status of meeting attendees.
• Resolved a customer reported issue where the Windows 11 Clipboard history was not being shown in braille.
• Addressed a reported issue with launching the LibreOffice Calc application while JAWS was running.
• Resolved a customer reported issue where JAWS crashed when attempting to modify a key label through the Manage Key Labels dialog box in Settings Center.
• When encountering an element or entering a region on a web page that has a details relation, JAWS now says "has details" when you first move to the element.
You can then press ALT+INSERT+D to access the details.
• Resolved an issue where JAWS was not speaking the state of the FN key on the Microsoft Surface Pro X.
• If JAWS and ZoomText are running together after being individually started, ZoomText's Tethered View feature is now available when INSERT+F7 is pressed
to list links on a web page just like with Fusion.
• Addressed an issue where the Wikipedia, Technology News from CNet, and Fox News Stories Research It lookup sources were not returning any results.
• Resolved an issue in the JAWS Script Manager where JAWS was saying "selection deleted" after pressing BACKSPACE or DELETE and nothing was selected.
• After deleting a block of text, JAWS now announces the current character with focus before indicating the selection was deleted.
• For Italian users, MathML content is now spoken correctly when the JAWS language is set to Italian.
• Made Numerous improvements to stability and performance.
Enhancements in ZoomText and Fusion 2023 Public Beta 3
list of 6 items
• ZoomText is often run on computers with multiple display adapters (integrated and dedicated). After installing ZoomText, it was observed that only the
integrated display adapter was available. The dedicated display adapter would not appear until ZoomText was restarted. This issue has been resolved.
• Resolved an issue where the focus locator would not display when pressing the SHIFT or CTRL modifier keys.
• Microsoft Mail no longer crashes after selecting the Open message in new window button.
• Resolved an issue where the magnified window was too narrow when the Zoom Window type was set to Line mode.
• The installer dialog boxes now appear in Kazakh when installing the Kazakh version of ZoomText.
• Resolved an issue where text in the About dialog box was cut off for several locales in ZoomText.
Take care. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool.
|1 - 1 of 1|