From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: 02 October 2022 18:59
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: From Edge to Firefox

Yeah, I’ve seen some of u-block origin’s list and it is…very extensive to say the least.

And of course a big thing I use an ad-blocker for is youtube. I play youtube videos while I’m doing stuff aroudn the house and not attending to the computer. If I didn’t have a blocker I’d be having ads thrown at me every five minutes, which is how it works on the youtube app on my phone.

I doubt the hostfile approach works for this.