From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Elise Berkley
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2018 5:26 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Custom Office Template folder

I am running a laptop with Windows 8.1 and JAWS 16. Since the conception of getting this computer, I have had a custom office template folder in my documents folder. What is this folder (it is empty) and what is its' purpose? Do I need to keep it - it is not in the way, it is just there - or how do I delete or move it? Thanks.

Elise