Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2022 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: Jaws and fusion?

I have been using fusion for the past 3+ years.
There are three programs installed, fusion, Jaws and zoom text.
only one of them can be running at any given time.

Thanks,abraham

On Aug 11, 2022, at 3:50 AM, Dave Durber <d.durber@...> wrote:

Brian:

If Fusion contains both JAWS and ZoomText, then why would there be a need to have JAWS and ZoomText installed as 2 separate software packages on the same system. Not only that, if someone is running Fusion and a separate version of ZoomText at the same time, which magnification package is taking preference, the zoomText part of Fusion or, the separate version of ZoonText. To my mind, it would hardly be surprising if there were conflicts between the 2 versions of ZoonText. I think Glenn has it right, comfusion.

Dave