moderated still if possible need more help with Jaws19

Joseph Machise

still if possible need more help with Jaws19

hi geen and others jaws is still not getting any notice of FSCasts.

have been all of these.
George Washington Carver.

Gene Warner

Hi Joseph!

I am not certain of this, if you just turned on notifying you of new FSCasts, it may not tell you about a new FSCast until a new episode appears from the time you turned on the notification. In other words, it may consider the current episode as not new even though it may be new to you. I hope you understand what I'm saying.

I can't test this myself because I install JAWS with all external services disabled so my copy of JAWS has no ability to use the internet.

Gene...

On 7/5/2022 11:31 AM, Joseph Machise wrote:
still if possible need more help with Jaws19
hi geen and others jaws is still not getting any notice of FSCasts.
have been all of these.
George Washington Carver.

Gene Warner

Hi Joseph!

I almost forgot! This may sound obvious, but sometimes...

You may need to restart JAWS to get the notification as I believe that JAWS only checks for new episodes during start up.

Gene...

On 7/5/2022 11:31 AM, Joseph Machise wrote:
still if possible need more help with Jaws19
hi geen and others jaws is still not getting any notice of FSCasts.
have been all of these.
George Washington Carver.

Joseph Machise

gene what do you use for the internet, it has always has been checked.

I almost forgot! This may sound obvious, but sometimes...

You may need to restart JAWS to get the notification as I believe that
JAWS only checks for new episodes during start up.

Gene...

On 7/5/2022 11:31 AM, Joseph Machise wrote:
still if possible need more help with Jaws19

hi geen and others jaws is still not getting any notice of FSCasts.

have been all of these.
George Washington Carver.

Gene Warner

Hi Joseph!

Oh, since you asked about how to get notified of new FSCast episodes, I assumed that you had at some point turned off that setting. I use spectrum/Charter for my broadband internet. Pretty standard stuff.

Gene...

gene what do you use for the internet, it has always has been checked.

I am not certain of this, if you just turned on notifying you of new
FSCasts, it may not tell you about a new FSCast until a new episode
appears from the time you turned on the notification. In other words, it
may consider the current episode as not new even though it may be new to
you. I hope you understand what I'm saying.

I can't test this myself because I install JAWS with all external
services disabled so my copy of JAWS has no ability to use the internet.

Gene...

On 7/5/2022 11:31 AM, Joseph Machise wrote:
still if possible need more help with Jaws19

hi geen and others jaws is still not getting any notice of FSCasts.

have been all of these.
George Washington Carver.

Gene Warner

Hi Joseph!

Last week, there was somebody else on the list that was having a similar problem to yours, but in their case they were not getting notifications of newer versions of JAWS. I wonder if thiese two problems are some how related.

Just a thought.

Gene...

thanks
I am not certain of this, if you just turned on notifying you of new
FSCasts, it may not tell you about a new FSCast until a new episode
appears from the time you turned on the notification. In other words, it
may consider the current episode as not new even though it may be new to
you. I hope you understand what I'm saying.

I can't test this myself because I install JAWS with all external
services disabled so my copy of JAWS has no ability to use the internet.

Gene...

On 7/5/2022 11:31 AM, Joseph Machise wrote:
still if possible need more help with Jaws19

hi geen and others jaws is still not getting any notice of FSCasts.

have been all of these.
George Washington Carver.

Joseph Machise

thanks you never no.