From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2022 8:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I no longer get that pop up update jaws window when my jaws first starts up

Wait, didn't I hear on the FSCast that they had changed that behavior so
that you were notified of newer versions even if that newer version is a
major version upgrade and not just a point version update?

Gene...

On 6/28/2022 10:04 PM, Loy wrote:
You don't get this notice to update to the next version, only updates to
the current version you are running.