From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jeff Lukacsena
Sent: June 21, 2022 9:43 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Favor

Hi,
Sorry to bother, do you shop on Amazon?
Thanks

Gary Ray

I think this is a scam.

Gary Ray

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Diamond
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 3:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Favor

Is that a broad query or directed at a certain person?  In my case yes, I do shop on Amazon quite a bit.  By enlarge their site is accessible using JAWS.  Sometimes I’ve phoned the disability line to get a description of an item. As in what colour. Sadly at times I get someone whose first language is not English.  Not a real problem except when they are thinking in their native tongue and don’t seem to understand what you are asking.  In fairness though, some English speaking agents have the same problem.  Maybe their thoughts are on that hot date they are having later.  LOL. One agent thought more of her abilities then she should of.  She was talking to me, had the TV on and was watching her children all at once. I could tell by the way she was talking to me her mind was somewhere else.