moderated Opening MS Edge

Karen Reynolds

There is something in settings to do this if you want to do it all the time. I’m not sure how to set that, but I know I’ve come across it when setting Edge up.

Karen

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 10:11 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Opening MS Edge

The easiest way I've found is using SHIFT + Enter when focus is on the link.  It's the keyboard equivalent of SHIFT + Left Click, which forces a link to open in a new Window rather than a new tab.

     ~ Lauren Bacall

The easiest way I've found is using SHIFT + Enter when focus is on the link.  It's the keyboard equivalent of SHIFT + Left Click, which forces a link to open in a new Window rather than a new tab.

     ~ Lauren Bacall

Ralph Supernaw

Hi,

When I activate a link that opens a HTML page I want it to open a new Edge session rather than opening a new page in an existing session.  Is there a way to do that?

Thanks.