From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Stan Holdeman
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2022 5:32 PM
To: JFW list (main@jfw.groups.io)
Subject: unsave password in chrome

Listers: I am running Windows 11 and jaws 2022. How do I unsave a password in Google Chrome?

Thanks for the help.

Stan

Curtis Chong

Hello:

Check out this Google Chrome support article:

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95606?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop

I am afraid you’re going to have to do a little back translation<smile>.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong