moderated Where to turn off Voice Assist

Curtis Chong

Go into the JAWS program. Get into the menu and then Utilities, then Voice Assistant. Go to settings and then uncheck the box.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong

On Jun 20, 2022, at 7:33 AM, Dennis Brown <dennistbrown@...> wrote:

I can’t find this setting anywhere.  Any help?

Thanks,

Dennis T. Brown

AVG logo

www.avg.com

Justin Williams

You might have to go to settings center with insert six on the numbers row, then hit insert control d for default for it to come up, because it would apply to all programs.

Justin