moderated scripd

Justin Williams

Other than PDF, does anyone know the other ways I can read scripd books on the pc?

I can't find the txt formats.

I appreciate anything anyone has to offer.

Thanks,

Justin

Have you tried using the audio?

On Jun 18, 2022, at 9:52 PM, Justin Williams <justin.williams2@...> wrote:

Other than PDF, does anyone know the other ways I can read scripd books on the pc?

I can't find the txt formats.

I appreciate anything anyone has to offer.

Thanks,

Justin

Justin Williams

What is that?

I've seen that on there.

I'll try that.

Do I have to download the book first?

Is there navigation keys for that to rewind play and all that?

Justin

Other than PDF, does anyone know the other ways I can read scripd books on the pc?

I can't find the txt formats.

I appreciate anything anyone has to offer.

Thanks,

Justin

I deleted the message that you had responded to but no you don't have to download the book 1st as far as I know. I've never played them through my computer. You should have areas for audio, and the PDF books. At least that's what I have on my smart devices. I will try going to their website and taking a look.

On Jun 19, 2022, at 2:30 PM, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...> wrote:

Have you tried using the audio?

On Jun 18, 2022, at 9:52 PM, Justin Williams <justin.williams2@...> wrote:

Other than PDF, does anyone know the other ways I can read scripd books on the pc?

I can't find the txt formats.

I appreciate anything anyone has to offer.

Thanks,

Justin

JM Casey

You could convert pdf to txt? Or to some other format…

File formats are a pretty flexible thing.

Are you looking for any scripts in particular?