From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Longmore
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2022 8:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Sign In Required

Hi,

  Yes, this has happened to me.  For whatever reason you have gotten signed out of your Microsoft 365 account.  You will need to “sign in” with your 365 password.  You can do this through the file menu in Word.

Go to Account and you should find a “sign in button.

From there select either home or work account if you have more than one.  Your e-mail should already show but if not enter that and then your password.

Word will continue to function but the sign in will continue to bother you until you take care of this.

Dan