From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Cramer
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2022 6:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Main Region End?

Hi,
I am using both Google Chrome and Firefox and get the same results.
When I am on Youtube doing different searches for things I notice that
after a few things that pop up, I get to a point where JAWS won't let
me move further in my search. It says "Main Region End" and won't move
forward. What does this mean and how can I move past or disable this
feature?
Tom

Tom Cramer