moderated would like to thank this list for the help with my jaws and google will explain.

Glenn / Lenny

I set up an AOL account, but haven't gotten my outlook express to get the messages, but the messages are on the web mail.

----- Original Message -----
From: meow meow
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2022 6:43 PM
Subject: Re: would like to thank this list for the help with my jaws and google will explain.

 I would like get out of gmail account that I can not afford to pay outlook I am still looking for good email account

Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2022 3:31 PM

would like to thank this list and any other list for the help with my jaws and google will explain.

As you no we have been having trouble with google.
My gmail stopped working last week.
For a day, then started up again.
Then it stopped and it hasn't started.

One of the people on this list Curtis is a very kind and patient person, he help me get jaws2021 for forty minutes mode.
Then he for over a hour went in to my google account that I use for recovery to try to fix my main gmail account, what happened when I set it up my home number was put in for sending me the code for 2step verification my flip phone even if it google is set up for my cell won't read it just the digits, it says it in words and numbers, he tried to fix the box where google would send me a callback by voice and give me the code with no success, and google told us on the phone they have no phone support for the people and for the blind, so he suggested I use outlooks e-mail and when he is free he will help me set it up.
So for all those people on this list would like to thank him and anybody  who is going out of there way to help curtis is a good and kind NFB person and so are others, if anybody has advice how to fix this would grately appreciate it thanks from Joseph, and all the best.
[...]

Joseph Machise <josephmachise@...>

outlook has a free one, but you can't forward your e-mails from another account using the free one.

 I would like get out of gmail account that I can not afford to pay outlook I am still looking for good email account

 I would like get out of gmail account that I can not afford to pay outlook I am still looking for good email account

Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2022 3:31 PM

[...]

meow meow

 I would like get out of gmail account that I can not afford to pay outlook I am still looking for good email account