moderated not able to send/receive emails

kevin meyers <kman2020@...>

Hello, I’m using the most recent versions of windows10, Jaws2022 and Office 2016. I have 3 emails with one service provider. One of them no longer will send or receive emails. Yesterday I added a new email address. At that time any emails sent to the new email address showed up in the inbox for the new email address and my master email address. I removed the new email address from Outlook 2016 and then in the control panel. I went through all the settings on my master email address and there is nothing different. Is there something else that could be causing this problem? My service provider said they aren’t having any problems. Microsoft Accessibility couldn’t figure it out. Plus it is a pain to get help from MA as something happen to using quick access with Jaws. Now have to use Narrator. Any thoughts? Cheers, Kevin

Who is the email service provider?

     ~ Lauren Bacall

kevin meyers <kman2020@...>

spectrum