moderated jaws 2019 and reading the properties pages.

JM Casey

Some people have reported that the JAWS cursor does not work properly in much of Windows 10. I already know it doesn’t work properly in universal apps, but it should work in file explorer. Your method is how I usually look at file properties, too, and I’m actually using JAWS 2018 (Windows 10, 21h2). If y ou virtualise the window, though, it’s a better choice in a way, even though it involves a few more keystrokes.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John J. Fioravanti, Jr.
Sent: May 28, 2022 07:41 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: jaws 2019 and reading the properties pages.

Good morning:

Currently I'm using jaws 2019. When I want to look at the properties of a file, i.e. date created etc. I route Jaws to pc and it is blank, the only word that appears is okay. I set jaws to unrestricted and I get the same result.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

crayton Benner <craybay3198@...>

It shouldn't be doing that. I will give it a shot with jaws 2022 which is what I am running here and see what happens.

On 5/28/2022 6:06 AM, Bill White wrote:

Hi again, John. I want to add to my message explaining how to view the properties of a file. After viewing the Virtual Window of Properties, when finished, press ESCAPE twice to close both the Virtual Window in JAWS, and the Properties Window.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Currently I'm using jaws 2019. When I want to look at the properties of a file, i.e. date created etc. I route Jaws to pc and it is blank, the only word that appears is okay. I set jaws to unrestricted and I get the same result.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

John J. Fioravanti, Jr.

Thank you.