From: "Claudia" <claudiadr2013@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2022 8:28 PM
Subject: Dual Monitors?

Hi All,

I am about to start a new job with the federal government. I am totally
blind and will be using JAWS with a laptop.
I think I know the answer to this, but are there any advantages to my having
dual monitors? Webcam and speakers are built into the laptop.
I don’t see any reasons for needing them, but I’ve also never been offered
this before and just want to make sure I’m covering all my bases.
Thanks.

Claudia

Claudia