moderated Moving To An In Page Link In An Email

Mark Fisher

Hi, thanks for the suggestions. Hes, not the gratest tagged email either - they don't use headings. I'll try the save as HTML and see how that goes.
--
Mark Fisher
Manager - People Systems

Curtis Chong

Mark:

I don’t know that you are doing anything wrong. I do know that within an email message where the HTML is somewhat more complex than your basic message layout, the behavior is not identical to the behavior you would experience were you viewing the email in the full-function browser.  Same Page links these days don’t always work when one presses Enter on them. I would encourage two approaches to attack the problem. First, Copy and paste the message into a blank Word document and see if the behavior is any different. Secondly, save the email as an HTML page and open that page in your preferred web browsing program.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong