moderated jaws and windows speech recognition

Josh Kennedy

there used to be a version of dictation bridge for jaws that I think allowed such things but I am not sure if it is actively maintained.

mike mcglashon

Hi guys:

I am wondering if it is possible to tell Windows speech Recognition to press jaws type commands;

For instance, can I tell wsr to “press insert down arrow”? which ordinarily when pressed manually would start continuous reading?

I know that I can tell WSR to “press up arrow”, “press home”, etc;

I ask because sometimes it seems to work but many times it does not.

Does anyone have experience using WSR with jaws?

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...