moderated Keyboard command to speak my clipboard?

Mark

Wow, Joe that's perfect. Thank you. 

Curtis Chong

You can also enter the JAWS layered command Insert space followed by c. This brings up a virtual window showing the contents of the clipboard.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 6:31 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Keyboard command to speak my clipboard?

Yes, it is Jaws Key + Windows Key + X.

Joe

Picture of Owl with Mortar Board and Computer

Dr. Joe L. Todd CVRT

Phone: 616.951.2142

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 8:21 PM
Subject: Keyboard command to speak my clipboard?

Is there a command to have JAWS say the contents of the clipboard? A scenario is this.  A user is on a webpage that has instructions. A key step is difficult to remember, so they clear their speech history, repeat the instructions, then copy the speech to the clipboard, and then continue on with their work. Several minutes later, they press the command to "say the clipboard" and they hear what they wanted to remember.   

Joe

Yes, it is Jaws Key + Windows Key + X.

Joe

Picture of Owl with Mortar Board and Computer

Dr. Joe L. Todd CVRT

Phone: 616.951.2142

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 8:21 PM
Subject: Keyboard command to speak my clipboard?

Is there a command to have JAWS say the contents of the clipboard? A scenario is this.  A user is on a webpage that has instructions. A key step is difficult to remember, so they clear their speech history, repeat the instructions, then copy the speech to the clipboard, and then continue on with their work. Several minutes later, they press the command to "say the clipboard" and they hear what they wanted to remember.   

Mark