moderated turn on BCC

Tim Ford

Hi All,

I am trying to find the keystroke in Google Chrome that starts the browser cleanup command.  I thought it was the shift key + the delete key, but that does nothing.  Any ideas?  I have Windows 11 and latest JAWS.

Tim Ford

kevin meyers

Hi Curtis,

This worked as well.

Thanks,

Kevin

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Chong
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 12:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: turn on BCC

Open a new message. Press Alt q. Type bcc. Now press down arrow. You will find bcc. Enter to activate.

On May 16, 2022, at 11:20 AM, kevin meyers <kman2020@...> wrote:

Hello, I’m using Outlook2016 and most recent version of Jaws2022. I looked through my notes and emails from the list and couldn’t find anything on turning on BCC for an email created in Outlook2016. I do have instructions for Outlook2019 and the BCC option didn’t show up. Where can I find BCC in Outlook2016?

Thanks, Kevin

kevin meyers

Hi Tom,

I used the alt P and then backed tabbed a number of times and was able to get the BCC to show.

Thanks,

Kevin

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: turn on BCC

Kevin:

Try these instructions.  They work for me.  Let me know if they work for you.

Tom Behler

Instructions For Activating or De-activating BCC Field

If you want to turn off the BCCField;

1, new message, ctrl+n

2, now press, alt+p/b

Or:

after the ctrl+n=new message,

you could alt+p=options,

now tab to turn off the BCCField press enter.

If you can’t get the activation and de-activation toggle to work, try the following:

After the alt P, try shifttab and enter on BCC.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of kevin meyers
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 1:21 PM
Subject: turn on BCC

Hello, I’m using Outlook2016 and most recent version of Jaws2022. I looked through my notes and emails from the list and couldn’t find anything on turning on BCC for an email created in Outlook2016. I do have instructions for Outlook2019 and the BCC option didn’t show up. Where can I find BCC in Outlook2016?

Thanks, Kevin

Madison Martin

Hi Kevin,

What do the instructions for Outlook 2019 tell you to do? I use Office 365 but if what you have is different then I’ll provide you with them, otherwise hopefully someone can help you

Sent: May 16, 2022 12:21 PM

Thanks, Kevin

Tom Behler

Kevin:

Try these instructions.  They work for me.  Let me know if they work for you.

Tom Behler

Instructions For Activating or De-activating BCC Field

If you want to turn off the BCCField;

1, new message, ctrl+n

2, now press, alt+p/b

Or:

after the ctrl+n=new message,

you could alt+p=options,

now tab to turn off the BCCField press enter.

If you can’t get the activation and de-activation toggle to work, try the following:

After the alt P, try shifttab and enter on BCC.

Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 1:21 PM

Thanks, Kevin

Curtis Chong

Open a new message. Press Alt q. Type bcc. Now press down arrow. You will find bcc. Enter to activate.

On May 16, 2022, at 11:20 AM, kevin meyers <kman2020@...> wrote:

Thanks, Kevin

kevin meyers

Thanks, Kevin