From: main@jfw.groups.io <> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 10:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: gmail account

Hi, Jerry. I believe this to be a problem with saved login and password information with Microsoft Edge. Try clearing all the saved login and password information from Microsoft Edge, and see if this solves the problem. I will also write to you privately with my phone number. If you wish, I can tandem into your computer, and help you fix the problem.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

I am using the lates jaws and I am trying to get gmail account to log into my gmail account e-mail messages. When I try to type gmail.com in microsoft edge browser it takes me to the Google page and ask if I want to log in with my regular e-mail address. The only thing it brings up on the Google page is to create a gmail account. I only use gmail e-mail as a secondary account. I really need help in solving this issue.

Jerry

Bill White

[...]

Justin Williams

Can you try another browser?