moderated gmail account

Jeff Christiansen

Jerry

If you are able to get to Google or any of the mail links, you will find  a way to l sign in.

Your Gmail is the account name. example, someone@...

Try visiting

www.gmail.com

best of luck

Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 10:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: gmail account

Hi, Jerry. I believe this to be a problem with saved login and password information with Microsoft Edge. Try clearing all the saved login and password information from Microsoft Edge, and see if this solves the problem. I will also write to you privately with my phone number. If you wish, I can tandem into your computer, and help you fix the problem.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerry hathaway
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 3:33 AM
To: TechTalk; JFW Listserve
Subject: gmail account

I am using the lates jaws and I am trying to get gmail account to log into my gmail account e-mail messages. When I try to type gmail.com in microsoft edge browser it takes me to the Google page and ask if I want to log in with my regular e-mail address. The only thing it brings up on the Google page is to create a gmail account. I only use gmail e-mail as a secondary account. I really need help in solving this issue.

Jerry

Bill White

Hi, Jerry. I believe this to be a problem with saved login and password information with Microsoft Edge. Try clearing all the saved login and password information from Microsoft Edge, and see if this solves the problem. I will also write to you privately with my phone number. If you wish, I can tandem into your computer, and help you fix the problem.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerry hathaway
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 3:33 AM
To: TechTalk; JFW Listserve

I am using the lates jaws and I am trying to get gmail account to log into my gmail account e-mail messages. When I try to type gmail.com in microsoft edge browser it takes me to the Google page and ask if I want to log in with my regular e-mail address. The only thing it brings up on the Google page is to create a gmail account. I only use gmail e-mail as a secondary account. I really need help in solving this issue.

Jerry

Justin Williams

Can you try another browser?

Justin

Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 6:33 AM
To: TechTalk <TechTalk@groups.io>; JFW Listserve <jfw@groups.io>

Jerry

Jerry hathaway

Jerry