moderated TACTILE COMPUTER DIAGRAMS

Marty Hutchings

Try contacting ABLE, Audio Braille Literacy Enhancement at (414) 286-3039.

Their website is: www.ablenow.org

They do tactile or raised line drawings and diagrams for schools.  They probably already have what you are looking for. HTH

On 5/7/2022 9:04 PM, musiime ralph wrote:
Hello friends,

does any of you know where I can get tactile computer diagrams for
example tactile diagram of a desktop and MS word.
Am a visually impaired teacher training students with visual
impairment computer. I feel tactile diagrams can help learners
understand the concepts easier.

thank you
--
Thanks,
Lion Marty Hutchings

Mich Verrier

Hi you could do a serch for mad lab they might be able to help. They have created tacktyle diograms of a lot of different things. From Mich.

does any of you know where I can get tactile computer diagrams for
example tactile diagram of a desktop and MS word.
Am a visually impaired teacher training students with visual
impairment computer. I feel tactile diagrams can help learners
understand the concepts easier.

thank you

--
Musiime Ralph