From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Debby Hill
Sent: Friday, 6 May 2022 10:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws and optuma

Hi Michelle,

I don't know if my idea will enable you to use the program, but try JAWS
Convenient OCR. Use the layered keystroke insert then spacebar and then o.
At this point I would try pressing w for JAWS to OCR the window. After JAWS
has finished scanning you can read the results with the JAWS cursor. The
text that got the OCR treatment will read in a different voice.

I hope that helps! Good Luck!

Take care and stay safe!

Debby