moderated Turning off scripts for a particular application

Dennis Brown

How do I bring up the list for turning off scripts for a particular application?

I can’t find it in the utilities menu, nor in the Insert+F2 menu.

AVG logo

www.avg.com

Marten Post Uiterweer

Dennis,

Jaws menu ins-j, options and arrow to Manage specific application
settings.

You fcan turn them off or remove them.
Be carefull that you don't delete all your scripts by mistake:)

Kind regards, Marten

On Thu, 28 Apr 2022 17:31:36 -0400 "Dennis Brown" <dennistbrown@...> wrote:

How do I bring up the list for turning off scripts for a particular
application?

I can't find it in the utilities menu, nor in the Insert+F2 menu.

https://www.avg.com

Marten Post Uiterweer

Dennis,

You can also go into the application, press ins-space and z to use the
default settings of jaws. This is to test if your scripts can be the
cause of the problem.

Marten

On Thu, 28 Apr 2022 23:59:16 +0200 "Marten Post Uiterweer" <martenpu@...> wrote:

Dennis,

Jaws menu ins-j, options and arrow to Manage specific application
settings.

You fcan turn them off or remove them.
Be carefull that you don't delete all your scripts by mistake:)

Kind regards, Marten

On Thu, 28 Apr 2022 17:31:36 -0400 "Dennis Brown" <dennistbrown@...> wrote:

How do I bring up the list for turning off scripts for a particular
application?

I can't find it in the utilities menu, nor in the Insert+F2 menu.

https://www.avg.com

Dennis Brown

Thanks!

Thanks,