moderated Philip's Large White Cursor

Given that Windows 11 is really just "the next feature update of Windows 10" with a tarting-up of the user interface it's unlikely to change in its ability to function if it was fine under Windows 10.

The transition from Windows 10 to Windows 11 is much more akin to the transition between WIndows 8 and 8.1 than a major OS update.

     ~ Lauren Bacall

Mark Arnold ABG

List,

For years I have used this program to enlarge the standard size of the cursor.  It worked well with Windows 10.  Before I install it on my Windows 11 machines, does anyone know of any issues regarding this program?

Thanks in advance,

Mark