moderated Tutorials on how too use voice dream reader

Marianne Denning

Mystic Access has an audio tutorial that costs around $25.00. It is for Voice Dream Reader and IOS.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Stephanie Switzer
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2022 4:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Tutorials on how too use voice dream reader

Check on apple  vis.  

On Mar 24, 2022, at 1:10 PM, Stephanie Switzer via groups.io <emmanrusty@...> wrote:

Have you googled it?

On Mar 24, 2022, at 12:04 PM, Albert Cutolo <Albertc51@...> wrote:

Good afternoon everyone, 

This morning, I along with my instructor,  installed the Voice dream reader on my I-Phone eight.  What I’d like too know, is can anyone recommend any audio tutorials that I can use too learn how too use this app?  I know that the app has a tutorial of its own that you can use when you open it,  But I’d like too have a real comprehensive    one, where it gives you step by step instructions.  I did attempt too look for one’s on youtube, but didn’t have any real success.   

Thanks in advance for any suggestions, 

Al   

Stephanie Switzer

Check on apple  vis.  

On Mar 24, 2022, at 1:10 PM, Stephanie Switzer via groups.io <emmanrusty@...> wrote:

Have you googled it?

Good afternoon everyone, 

This morning, I along with my instructor,  installed the Voice dream reader on my I-Phone eight.  What I’d like too know, is can anyone recommend any audio tutorials that I can use too learn how too use this app?  I know that the app has a tutorial of its own that you can use when you open it,  But I’d like too have a real comprehensive    one, where it gives you step by step instructions.  I did attempt too look for one’s on youtube, but didn’t have any real success.   

Al   

Stephanie Switzer

Have you googled it?

Good afternoon everyone, 

Al   

Albert Cutolo

Good afternoon everyone, 

Al