moderated Tutorials on how too use voice dream reader

Marianne Denning

Mystic Access has an audio tutorial that costs around $25.00. It is for Voice Dream Reader and IOS.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Stephanie Switzer
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2022 4:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Tutorials on how too use voice dream reader

Check on apple  vis.

On Mar 24, 2022, at 1:10 PM, Stephanie Switzer via groups.io <emmanrusty@...> wrote:

Have you googled it?

On Mar 24, 2022, at 12:04 PM, Albert Cutolo <Albertc51@...> wrote:

Good afternoon everyone,

This morning, I along with my instructor,  installed the Voice dream reader on my I-Phone eight.  What I’d like too know, is can anyone recommend any audio tutorials that I can use too learn how too use this app?  I know that the app has a tutorial of its own that you can use when you open it,  But I’d like too have a real comprehensive    one, where it gives you step by step instructions.  I did attempt too look for one’s on youtube, but didn’t have any real success.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Al

Stephanie Switzer

[...]

Albert Cutolo