moderated voice changing

Rick Mladek

I got it thanks...

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nermin via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 6:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: voice changing

Hi, Rick,

you seem to be pressing Alt+Insert+S, but you have to find the control key instead.

usually, the control key is the most left of all keys, also, some
keyboards have a right control key, usually located to the left of the
left arrow key.

Using the combination you described, you will always envoke the speech
and sounds scheme dialogue, but this does not have anything to do with
the issue you're having.

The speech profiles dialogue is what you need.

Is your control key a sticky key or something?

What is your computer make and model?

It's very difficult to troubleshoot things without more info.

Failing our suggestions, you may have to repair JAWS, but I really doubt
this is necessary, once you've found your CONTROL key.

Regards,

Nermin

Nermin

Hi, Rick,

another way of getting to the voice profile dialogue is the JAWS menu.

go to JAWS, Options, Voices, then choose "Select a voice profile".

Let's see if that will give you the right dialogue.

The only trouble is that you may not be able to change the profile for the desired item, which should be named "Windows OS".

[...]

Hi,

2022 version working again. 2019 version, when I tab from the desktop, elequence begins. When I hit insert +control +s, it gives me schemes and it is highlighted on classic. Nothing within the 23 options is voice profile or triple-talk. Am I to click on any one of these within the options to find the voice profile?