moderated Wordle

Cook, Steve

Hi All,

Where can I find the Chrome extension to assist jaws users when playing Wordle? Thanks in advance!

Thank You,

Steve Cook, CPM

Assistive Technology Consultant

Newsline Administrator

SC Commission for the Blind

1430 Confederate avenue

Columbia, SC 29201

Office: (803) 898-8788

Cell: (803) 908-3856

1-888-335-5951

www.sccb.state.sc.us

Debby Hill

Hi Steve,

Here you go, enjoy!

Accessible Wordle (minorninth.github.io)

Take care and stay safe!

Debby

Where can I find the Chrome extension to assist jaws users when playing Wordle? Thanks in advance!

Thank You,

Steve Cook, CPM

Assistive Technology Consultant

Newsline Administrator

SC Commission for the Blind

1430 Confederate avenue

Columbia, SC 29201

Office: (803) 898-8788

Cell: (803) 908-3856

1-888-335-5951

www.sccb.state.sc.us

Juan Hernandez

I didn’t know this existed.  Great.  Now can you explain to me how this game works? I see a keyboard, but I don’t know what to do. Do we just enter letters at random?

Accessible Wordle (minorninth.github.io)

Take care and stay safe!

Debby

Where can I find the Chrome extension to assist jaws users when playing Wordle? Thanks in advance!

Thank You,

Steve Cook, CPM

Assistive Technology Consultant

Newsline Administrator

SC Commission for the Blind

1430 Confederate avenue

Columbia, SC 29201

Office: (803) 898-8788

Cell: (803) 908-3856

1-888-335-5951

www.sccb.state.sc.us

sardar shankar

great work! now me to can join this frenzy lol

On 3/15/22, Juan Hernandez <juanhernandez98@...> wrote:
I didn’t know this existed. Great. Now can you explain to me how this game
works? I see a keyboard, but I don’t know what to do. Do we just enter
letters at random?

Accessible Wordle (minorninth.github.io)
<https://minorninth.github.io/accessible-wordle/?fbclid=IwAR3fqz_bVI05h8vXIBJWXVUe9qxkFhF0T7QiaE-hZ3C0Bsp0PjfwwJ0svog>

Take care and stay safe!

Debby

Where can I find the Chrome extension to assist jaws users when playing
Wordle? Thanks in advance!

Thank You,

Steve Cook, CPM

Assistive Technology Consultant

Newsline Administrator

SC Commission for the Blind

1430 Confederate avenue

Columbia, SC 29201

Office: (803) 898-8788

Cell: (803) 908-3856

1-888-335-5951

<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sccb.state.sc.us%2Findex.php&data=01%7C01%7CSteve.Cook%40sccb.sc.gov%7Ca60af8178b80400b2a4d08d6982954c8%7Ce9f8d01480d84f27b0d6c3d6c085fcdd%7C1&sdata=SdTUn0YhjvvTNH1HIoLDyUfqhbAPc6EgSHYhjfL52wA%3D&reserved=0>

<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=www.sccb.state.sc.us&data=01%7C01%7CSteve.Cook%40sccb.sc.gov%7Ca60af8178b80400b2a4d08d6982954c8%7Ce9f8d01480d84f27b0d6c3d6c085fcdd%7C1&sdata=T1NJfwiSB1AzTtSmRsx0PxlJ4XX5gx%2Fr4TOol%2FTahgg%3D&reserved=0>
www.sccb.state.sc.us

Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND

Hi,

Each day, a new puzzle is put out with a 5-letter word you need to figure out.

Enter any valid 5-letter word and press the enter key.  Then you will hear “correct”, “present”, or “absent” spoken before each letter you entered.  Correct means that the letter exists in the puzzle and is in the right place.  Present means that the letter you chose is in the puzzle, but not in the position you guessed.  Absent means the letter is not in the puzzle at all.

You get six times to guess the word before you lose.

Pam

I didn’t know this existed.  Great.  Now can you explain to me how this game works? I see a keyboard, but I don’t know what to do. Do we just enter letters at random?

Accessible Wordle (minorninth.github.io)

Take care and stay safe!

Debby

Where can I find the Chrome extension to assist jaws users when playing Wordle? Thanks in advance!

Thank You,

Steve Cook, CPM

Assistive Technology Consultant

Newsline Administrator

SC Commission for the Blind

1430 Confederate avenue

Columbia, SC 29201

Office: (803) 898-8788

Cell: (803) 908-3856

1-888-335-5951

www.sccb.state.sc.us

Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND

Debby,

Thanks for this.  Do you know if there is also a JAWS extension for the Wordle archives page where you can play any games you missed?

Thanks.

Accessible Wordle (minorninth.github.io)

Take care and stay safe!

Debby

Where can I find the Chrome extension to assist jaws users when playing Wordle? Thanks in advance!

Thank You,

Steve Cook, CPM

Assistive Technology Consultant

Newsline Administrator

SC Commission for the Blind

1430 Confederate avenue

Columbia, SC 29201

Office: (803) 898-8788

Cell: (803) 908-3856

1-888-335-5951

www.sccb.state.sc.us

Juan Hernandez

So are there any clues? Or do we just try and enter random 5 letter words?

I didn’t know this existed.  Great.  Now can you explain to me how this game works? I see a keyboard, but I don’t know what to do. Do we just enter letters at random?

Accessible Wordle (minorninth.github.io)

Take care and stay safe!

Debby

Where can I find the Chrome extension to assist jaws users when playing Wordle? Thanks in advance!

Thank You,

Steve Cook, CPM

Assistive Technology Consultant

Newsline Administrator

SC Commission for the Blind

1430 Confederate avenue

Columbia, SC 29201

Office: (803) 898-8788

Cell: (803) 908-3856

1-888-335-5951

www.sccb.state.sc.us

Bill White

Hi, Juan. The words you enter aren't random, except for your first attempt for the day. Once you figure out that certain letters are in certain positions within the five-letter word, you only use words that contain the letters in those positions. Your clues are the Correct, Present, and Absent markings for positions one through five of the word you are trying to solve.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

[...]

As far as I know, no other iteration of Wordle is accessible. That’s too bad!

Debby

Thanks for this.  Do you know if there is also a JAWS extension for the Wordle archives page where you can play any games you missed?

Thanks.

Accessible Wordle (minorninth.github.io)

Take care and stay safe!

Debby

Where can I find the Chrome extension to assist jaws users when playing Wordle? Thanks in advance!

Thank You,

Steve Cook, CPM

Assistive Technology Consultant

Newsline Administrator