moderated : what's the keystroke for jaws 2022 to read continuously?

Don Mauck

The keystroke has not changed. You might try a different Browser.

Also if you have made a lot of personalized settings, try running JAWS in default mode. InsertSpacebar+Z.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mich Verrier
Sent: Thursday, March 3, 2022 11:53 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: [External] : what's the keystroke for jaws 2022 to read continuously?

Hi all. I am running jaws 2022 and I thought that the keystroke to have jaws read continuously was incert 2 on the numb pad. Has this changed? Since I am trying to read something on line and like to sit back and let jaws read but it seems to be reading a little and then stopping and then I have to keep hitting the keystroke. Right now my f 1 through f 12 funktion keys are turned on so that they show f 3 brightness wheel 100 alt f 4 windows project etc. I am going to get this fixt soon. I would like to know though please what the keystroke is to have jaws read continuously. Many thanks. From Mich Verrier from New Liskeard Ontario Canada.

Gerald Levy

Or try pressing Insert-down arrow, where you use the dedicated down arrow key on the four pack of arrow keys to the left of the numeric keypad, instead of the down arrow key on the numpad 2 key.

Gerald