From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Laura Richardson
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 7:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Mysterious folder appeared

Hello,

I recently noticed there is a new folder in my documents that I did not create.  This folder has the name of “feedback hub”.  Does anybody know what this is or why it would show up all of a sudden? …… Using Jaws 18, Windows 10 & MS Word 2016.

Laura

Laura Richardson

Is this something new? …… It wasn’t there until recently.

Laura

This is a Windows feature for user feedback.

I recently noticed there is a new folder in my documents that I did not create.  This folder has the name of “feedback hub”.  Does anybody know what this is or why it would show up all of a sudden? …… Using Jaws 18, Windows 10 & MS Word 2016.

Laura

Dale Heltzer

I don’t know the details of its provenance… but there is a Wikipedia entry that I’m sure will tell all… and then some.

Be well

-D

Is this something new? …… It wasn’t there until recently.

Laura

This is a Windows feature for user feedback.

I recently noticed there is a new folder in my documents that I did not create.  This folder has the name of “feedback hub”.  Does anybody know what this is or why it would show up all of a sudden? …… Using Jaws 18, Windows 10 & MS Word 2016.

Laura

Laura Richardson

Thanks ……

I don’t know the details of its provenance… but there is a Wikipedia entry that I’m sure will tell all… and then some.

Be well

-D

Is this something new? …… It wasn’t there until recently.

Laura

This is a Windows feature for user feedback.

I recently noticed there is a new folder in my documents that I did not create.  This folder has the name of “feedback hub”.  Does anybody know what this is or why it would show up all of a sudden? …… Using Jaws 18, Windows 10 & MS Word 2016.

Laura

Val Paul

Yes,  i've noticed this.

Val.

On 25/01/2018 01:18, Laura Richardson wrote:

Hello,

I recently noticed there is a new folder in my documents that I did not create.  This folder has the name of “feedback hub”.  Does anybody know what this is or why it would show up all of a sudden? …… Using Jaws 18, Windows 10 & MS Word 2016.

Laura

Sugar Lopez <sugarsyl71@...>

Yep me to ut I just delted it.

I use windows 10 and jaws 17

"Heaven is full of answers to prayers for which no one ever bothered to ask. :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyLrl0SWe7s

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Bless you, Sugar Lopez

I recently noticed there is a new folder in my documents that I did not create.  This folder has the name of “feedback hub”.  Does anybody know what this is or why it would show up all of a sudden? …… Using Jaws 18, Windows 10 & MS Word 2016.

Laura

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Laura and list. Yes, This is a folder which contains any submissions to Microsoft via Feedback Hub. It is a new feature of Windows 10, and is created when the user presses the Windows Key plus F for the Feedback Hub. This is where you can offer suggestions to Microsoft about Windows 10, or report issues with Windows 10, or with other Microsoft products.

Bill White

Billwhite92701@...

I don’t know the details of its provenance… but there is a Wikipedia entry that I’m sure will tell all… and then some.

Be well

-D

Is this something new? …… It wasn’t there until recently.

Laura

This is a Windows feature for user feedback.

I recently noticed there is a new folder in my documents that I did not create.  This folder has the name of “feedback hub”.  Does anybody know what this is or why it would show up all of a sudden? …… Using Jaws 18, Windows 10 & MS Word 2016.

Laura

James Malone

Sounds like a system folder that might have been created by a update.

I recently noticed there is a new folder in my documents that I did not create.  This folder has the name of “feedback hub”.  Does anybody know what this is or why it would show up all of a sudden? …… Using Jaws 18, Windows 10 & MS Word 2016.

Laura

Laura Richardson

Will it hurt anything if I delete this?  I’d rather keep my folders and documents less cluttered by not having items I’m not going to use.

Laura

[...]

Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...>

Hi,

I called the Microsoft disabilities number and they said I could delete it.

Pastor Gil

[...]

Hi, Laura. It won’t hurt anything to delete this folder, but if you either accidentally or intentionally go to Feedback Hub again, it will be recreated again.

Bill White

Billwhite92701@...