Hi All How to turned the speaker down or up on laptop?

O.Addison Gethers

Hi All I avejas 1 wit pto with wio10!! Ow an tred the eaer lume don or up on lapopwihaws?

Dion

Maria Campbell

Press insert plus f11, arrow to speakers and press enter, enter on open volume mixer.  There you will see all your volume settings that you can change.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 1/24/2018 3:57 PM, O.Addison Gethers wrote:

Hi All I avejas 1 wit pto with wio10!! Ow an tred the eaer lume don or up on lapopwihaws?

Dion

george b <gbmagoo@...>

You can also have someone help you to find the two function keys that turn up and down the val. On a device.

Press insert plus f11, arrow to speakers and press enter, enter on open volume mixer.  There you will see all your volume settings that you can change.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 1/24/2018 3:57 PM, O.Addison Gethers wrote:

Hi All I avejas 1 wit pto with wio10!! Ow an tred the eaer lume don or up on lapopwihaws?

Dion

O.Addison Gethers

Thank you Maria  I will try that !!

You can also have someone help you to find the two function keys that turn up and down the val. On a device.

Press insert plus f11, arrow to speakers and press enter, enter on open volume mixer.  There you will see all your volume settings that you can change.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 1/24/2018 3:57 PM, O.Addison Gethers wrote:

Hi All I avejas 1 wit pto with wio10!! Ow an tred the eaer lume don or up on lapopwihaws?

Dion

Chris

You can also, if your touchpad supports it, set it changes volume with finger drag on the touchpad

Check in settings > devices > touchpad >  swipes