Jaws and windows 10

Val Paul

HiĀ  guys!

To everyone who replied to my question about jaws and windows 10, I woule like to thank everyone, and let you know the problem has now been resolved.

I think i Have to thank especially, John Milton who was extremely helpful.

John, the email you sent earlier with the link, proved to be very helpful.

Val.

Steve Matzura

What turned out to be the problem, and how did you fix it?

On 1/24/2018 2:19 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi guys!

To everyone who replied to my question about jaws and windows 10, I woule like to thank everyone, and let you know the problem has now been resolved.

I think i Have to thank especially, John Milton who was extremely helpful.

John, the email you sent earlier with the link, proved to be very helpful.

Val.

Val Paul

The problemĀ  was that the multi media keys were on, and I had to get someone to go into the bio menue and turn this off.

Som so, everything ok now.

Val.