emailing with jaws

Val Paul

Thanks!  Will try that!

On 25/01/2018 03:51, Lynda Crouch wrote:
Hi! You might also make sure you are using basic HTML setting. You can select that with insert+ F5 and basic HTML will appear in list as option.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2018, at 12:26 PM, Andrew Summers via Groups.Io <asummers112=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

What program are you using?

Andrew
-----Original Message----- From: Val Paul
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 5:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: emailing with jaws

Hi Guys!

Has anyone had any difficulty when writing emails with jaws?

The reason i'm asking, is that when i write a message and go to send or
after i've sent, and check my sent folder, the message i've sent has
been all jumbeled up. [Eg] The first line could be at the end of the
email, and the signature could be in the middle.

I was talking to a friend who has a different screen reader, and she
says they all do that.

Is that the case?

Val.

Lynda Crouch <lynda.crouch@...>

Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 5:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Hi Guys!

Has anyone had any difficulty when writing emails with jaws?

The reason i'm asking, is that when i write a message and go to send or
after i've sent, and check my sent folder, the message i've sent has
been all jumbeled up. [Eg] The first line could be at the end of the
email, and the signature could be in the middle.

I was talking to a friend who has a different screen reader, and she
says they all do that.

Is that the case?

Val.

Val Paul

Using thunderbirdl..

Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 5:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Hi Guys!

Has anyone had any difficulty when writing emails with jaws?

The reason i'm asking, is that when i write a message and go to send or
after i've sent, and check my sent folder, the message i've sent has
been all jumbeled up.  [Eg] The first line could be at the end of the
email, and the signature could be in the middle.

I was talking to a friend who has a different screen reader, and she
says they all do that.

Is that the case?

Val.

Tom Behler

Val:

What e-mail program are you using?

I'm using Outlook 2016 here with both my University and personal e-mail accounts, and do not experience this issue.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan

Has anyone had any difficulty when writing emails with jaws?

The reason i'm asking, is that when i write a message and go to send or after i've sent, and check my sent folder, the message i've sent has been all jumbeled up. [Eg] The first line could be at the end of the email, and the signature could be in the middle.

I was talking to a friend who has a different screen reader, and she says they all do that.

Is that the case?

Val.

inamuddin khan

Dear, which email client you are using?

Are you using JAWS 2018 December update?

Suppose if you are using windows 10 mail app with JAWS 2018.1712.10, then freedomscientific has got a fix for your problem.

To learn more about it,

Please visit:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/Support/TechnicalSupport/Bulletin/1670

HTH

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...
Inamuddin.ronaque@...
outlook:
inam092@...
yahoo:
inamuddin2010@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
www.facebook.com/inamuddin786
Follow me on my twitter ID:
www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1
Call me on my cell numbers:
+92-300-2227598
+92-334-3348409

Has anyone had any difficulty when writing emails with jaws?

The reason i'm asking, is that when i write a message and go to send or

after i've sent, and check my sent folder, the message i've sent has

been all jumbeled up.  [Eg] The first line could be at the end of the

email, and the signature could be in the middle.

I was talking to a friend who has a different screen reader, and she

says they all do that.

Is that the case?

Val.

Andrew Summers