moderated Resources for Learning to Access Google Drive?

David Moore

Hi!
There are many videos on YouTube if you just search for using Google Drive with JAWS.
Also, on the Freedom Scientific website there are webinars that they have done on using Google Drive!
There are just a few commands to learn, and you are set!
David Moore

On Thu, Jan 27, 2022 at 6:49 PM Dani Pagador <pocketfulofspry@...> wrote:
Hi, Guys.
I have a friend who's shared a folder on Google Drive with me. I don't
know how to use it, and am wondering whether there are any resources
for learning to access it with JFW?

Thanks,
Dani

NFB Lab 4

You might also look up on the support pages of Google how to use Drive with a screen reader

On Jan 27, 2022, at 6:56 PM, Milton Ota <mota1252@...> wrote:

´╗┐Go to the Freedom Scientific website and click on the training link.

Then go to Webinars

The training department did a session on using JAWS with Google Drive.