moderated Switching Sound Cards

Steven Hicks

Thanks, found it, JAWS key plus space, v then c.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: 27 January 2022 14:45
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Switching Sound Cards

JAWSKey+spacebar+o, v and c. arrow up or down to the card you want.
there might be a delay as you will hear JAWS talk thru the card you arrow to.

Can anyone remember the JAWS layered keys to switch sound cards please?

I Have all sorts of problems with JAWS switching sound cards when I turn
off bluetooth devices etc.

Mario