moderated what did I do?

Judy

Thanks Mike

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2022 7:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: what did I do?

Hi Judy,

When the cursor reaches the end of the line it automatically wraps the text to the next line.  If this is turned off the text can wrap prematurely causing for shorter sentences and when reading it just doesn't sound as smooth.

To make sure it's turned on press, Alt + O, to open the format menu and if Word Wrap is checked it's on, but if it's unchecked press enter to check it and close the format menu.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.