moderated Bug in gmail with jaws

Soronel Haetir

If you're in the US I suggest you go to
https://support.freedomscientific.com/forms/techsupport and submit a
report. Outside the US you have to go through your local dealer or
distributor.

On 1/25/22, Tony Sohl <tonysohl@...> wrote:
Hi we have noticed when composing messages in gmail from the gmail
website there is a bug with jaws for windows and when you re reading
the message it kesy saying something like:
hi, messge body message body.

We are writing message body message body.

This is an ongoing bug and it does not dothis with nvda or system
access. Who do we report this bug to?

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@...